A place for all our rantings and ravings, theorizing and philosophising. And just stuff about us.

Monday, July 19, 2010

When we were dating, Greg and I used to spend a lot of time up AF Canyon but we haven't had the chance to do it yet this summer...kinda glad we didn't end up getting that season pass. But in the meantime, I thought I'd do a little reminiscing...
Cute pic of Greg
Greg maintains that this is the cutest picture of me ever

Not exactly sure where this is but its pretty.


Yay for cute us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Ben's wife Holly- just wanted to say that that picture of Penny IS TOTALLY adorable! Makes me want to grow my hair long enough to have cute braids too. ( : And yay for you for trying out and doing the play. I've always wanted to do something like that myself but never got brave enough. Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad you have joined us. I agree, it is a very adorable picture. Fun picture at the of you two also.

    ReplyDelete